FIRE HORSE EXOTICS

PAYMENT PLANS

We are very open to payment plans and encourage them . We require 25% non refundable down payment for a payment plan . Once this process starts your snake or lizard is taken off the market . For the remaining 75% we can make arrange... Read more
ABOUT US

ABOUT US

What started off as a curious little rambunctious boy, interested in nature, and all things hiding amongst the bushes and brush, has evolved and grown into a life-long passion.  With over 25 years in the reptile industry, gaining t... Read more
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED

We offer a 100% live arrival guarantee on all our animals. We also guarantee the sex of the animal to match what was stated at the time the animal was purchased. There are however circumstances that will void the live arrival guaran... Read more
Main Menu
Cart
Close
Back
Account
Close